ITIL Foundation Online
What you will learn
The ITIL® Foundation Certificate allows delegates to gain a comprehensive grounding in the aspects of ITIL® service management. Delegates will prepare for and sit the one hour, multiple- choice ITIL® Foundation certificate in service management exam.
Effective and formal IT Service Management will give an organization a clear view of its IT capabilities. It will give the IT department a clear understanding of the customer's needs, drivers and motivation. The interlocking IT Service Management disciplines will allow the needs of the customer to be matched by the capability of the services being offered.
In documenting best practice ITIL has laid before us a professional approach to the provision of IT services. In the ITIL world measurement and monitoring are critical. We are able to focus on the needs of the business and to measure the performance of the services offered, reviewing and improving on a continual basis.
Critical among costs the Service Management disciplines is Availability Management. If services are not available then it's not a service. All the service support and service delivery disciplines work together to deliver agreed levels of service availability to our customers.
Delivery of service availability to meet customer needs benefits the whole organisation. Customer satisfaction is greatly increased, as is the motivation of those staff involved in service provision.
Overall, professional IT Service Management disciplines will deliver improved quality of service to customers enabling the business to reduce costs, derive higher revenues and hence increased profit.
This course leads to the ITIL® Foundation level certification. Delegates are prepared for the Foundation examination. The Foundation qualification is a pre-requisite for the ITIL Intermediate examinations.
The ITIL Foundation examination is a closed- book 60 minute 40 multiple choice question paper. The pass mark is 65% (26 marks required to pass out of 40 available).
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Course Learning Objectives
- To provide a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- To understand how ITIL can be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- To enable comprehension and / or awareness of key areas of the 5 ITIL core books:
oService Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
- To prepare to sit the ITIL Foundation Exam
What is included
- Study guides including Video tutorials: Study as you prefer using PDF files, video tutorials, HTML format or podcasts. Explain the goals, objectives, scope and basic concepts of core ITIL®processes & functions and other syllabus areas of ITIL.
- Podcasts: Download it and listen to it at your convenience.
- Interactive Case Study: Professor Bubbleman App to help you apply the concepts learnt in real life scenarios.
- Interactive Glossary: Both PDF as well as interactive glossary tool provided to help you revise quickly.
- Crossword: Test your knowledge and have some fun doing it.
- Phone App: Download a very effective phone app to study on your mobile.
- Chapter Tests and Evaluation Tests: These tests assess the delegate's degree of understanding of the respective chapter content.
- Sample Papers: To get a feel of the actual ITIL Foundation exam, take the full length sample papers as part of our online course and assess your responses with the provided answers to the same.
- PDU Certificate: 18 PMI PDUs certificate to help to cater to the needs of continuing education units for PMP certified professionals.
- Service Management
- Understand Service Management technology
- Overview of the Service Lifecycle ITIL®library
- Introduction to Functions and Processes
- Introduction, goals, objectives and key-principles of Service Strategy.
- Basic concepts, activities and challenges of Demand Management.
- Objectives and basic concepts of Financial Management.
- Objectives and basic concepts of Service Portfolio Management.
- Basic concepts of Service Level Management
- Basic concepts of Availability Management
- Basic concepts of Capacity Management
- Basic concepts of Information Security Management
- Basic concepts of Supplier Management
- Basic concepts of Availability Management
- Basic concepts of IT Service Continuity Management
- Introduction, goals and objectives of Service Transition.
- Objectives and basic concepts of Change Management.
- Objectives and basic concepts of Service Asset and Configuration Management.
- Objectives and basic concepts of Knowledge Management.
- Objectives and basic concepts of Release and Deployment Management.
- Goals, objectives and Communication in Service Operation.
- Objectives and basic concepts of Event Management.
- Objectives and basic concepts of Incident Management.
- Objectives and basic concepts of Problem Management.
- Objectives and basic concepts of Request Fulfilment Management.
- Objectives and basic concepts of Access Management.
- Objectives and roles of Service Desk Function.
- Objectives and roles of Technical Management Function.
- Objectives and roles of IT Operation Management Function.
- Objectives and roles of Application Management Function.
Continual Service Improvement
- Goal, scope and objectives of Continual Service Improvement
- CSI Model
- Authority Matrix
- RACI Model
- Metric, Key Performance Indicator and Baseline
ENROLL NOW AT ARANET ACADEMY
If you have any question about ITIL Foundation Online training, feel free to contact ARANET ACADEMY Support.